Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Step 2. Reformat

It never fails me when I get touched with indecisiveitus (totally a maus term). In Step 1. I mentioned my plan of action. Today, Wednesday, I decided not to enlist and just go to school the loan way. This decision makes it easier for me to go hike all 210 miles of the John Muir Trail with daddy while his body permits.
However, the goal is still the same: become an Art Therapist.

I had accompanied my sister in her very stressful quest to register for classes (the hardest part about college I feel) and even though we were in a military focused community college, I felt inspired to go to school more than to enlist. Knowing me I might change my mind again.
Let's see what step 3. leads to.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment